Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday.....


Well Beth decided that she is going to post every Thursday- so I guess I will post every Friday (crossing my fingers and knocking on wood).

We survived the Holidays, and things are getting back on track! Yay!

I have a few more shoots lined up for this month, then I am going to really focus on building my digital portfolio. By digital, I mean that my previous one was film. So I guess I should move into the 21st century, and update my marketing :).

I will be looking to book shoots for the second half of February- so if you are a slacking Sr., or need shots for birthday invites, or are planning a spring wedding or delivery, or just need to update the photo's on the wall, start booking today! 541-580-7423, or email me with your booking request and i will get back to you - xe1000@hotmail.com.

So that's the update for now- i promise i will get my price guide up this weekend. I just have some revamping to do for 2009.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the allegedly impending sunshine ;)

1 comment: