Sunday, December 28, 2008

Starting out-- the new year!







I tried to start a Blog once before.
I guess I'm a better Blog-Stalker, than Blogger.
But my New Year Resolution (or whatever...) is to promote myself as i should. I can't gain ground and achieve my goals if I sit idle and wait for them to come to me. So..... here we go people--- Happy 2009!

I have been Photographing professionally for 7 years. I have shot countless weddings, school, Holiday, Maternity, Babies, Kids, Birth, Engagement, and Special Occasion sessions. I am in love with Creation, and I enjoy Landscape photography very much! I also love fashion, and I am a painter at heart- so my Photography is "Artsy and Edgy and Modern". I abstain from monotony, and, therefore, try not to overbook myself. My drive is to make each shoot be unique from another. Also, to fit the shoot to the subject. I want my Photography to tell a story.

So that is a little about me and my style. I will soon be posting pricing and contractual details.
While I do enjoy shooting people- I have no desire to have a studio at this time. I LOVE shooting on location! I would much rather shoot outdoors, or in your own home- where you feel comfortable!

Thanks for checking out my new space! I also have an online Landscape gallery at http://www.xe1000.hipikats.com/.
*here's some of my Bebes! .... and- yes -- i am addicted to vingetting :)*




























3 comments: